LINKING THE M HILL AND LAKETOWN REPEATERS
The M Hill repeater is located on M Hill in Montpelier, Idaho.
The Laketown repeater is located on the east side of Bear Lake just north of Laketown Utah
- Frequency and PL Information
- M HILL (K7OGM/AE7RS/R)
- Output Frequency: 147.120 MHz
- Input Frequency : 147.720 Mhz
- PL or CTCSS Freq: 123 Hz
- LAKETOWN (K7OGM/R)
- Output Frequency: 147.020 MHz
- Input Frequency : 147.620 Mhz
- PL or CTCSS Freq: 100 Hz
NOTE: These repeaters have the capability to be linked to each other and/or to be linked to the Intermountain Intertie.
Linking the Repeaters
- If you have a need to link or unlink the M Hill and Laketown Repeaters to each other or the Intertie, please contact either Eldon Kearl K7OGM or Rick Sterling AE7RS for information